Large Golf Penthouse with Sea Views in Santa Clara, Marbella
Elegant south facing, 2 bedroom duplex apartment situated in Santa Clara Golf – One of the prominent golf urbanisations in Marbella. Year-round outdoor dining and lounging with stunning panoramic sea views.
Personal roof-top jacuzzi. Private community pool and landscaped gardens, situated close to the beach.
Opposite the luxury Los Monteros and beach and Bahia de Marbella – And just a five-minute drive from Marbella to the east.
Entrance hall leads on to Master bedroom, with dressing room, en-suite shower room, access to the large terrace and sea views. Second double bedroom, with dressing room, en-suite shower room, access to the large terrace and sea views. Roof solarium complete with Jacuzzi.
The ground floor consists of a sleek contemporary spacious lounge.
Ground floor patio doors, lead onto the covered terrace with dining table and seating area. Concertina glass curtains cleverly open up the whole space onto the sunny terrace and allow you to enjoy the outdoors even in bad weather.
Modern, fully equipped kitchen also leads onto the covered terrace. 2 1/2 Bathrooms.
At a glance:
• Huge apartment on three levels, feels more like a semi-detached villa. The size is approximately 150 square meters inside.
• In an elevated position offering spectacular panoramic views of the Mediterranean Sea and mountains
• 3 large terraces equalling 150 square meters of sun-filled space (one enclosed with glass curtains which allows you to enjoy outside even in bad weather!)
• Roof solarium complete with Jacuzzi
• Modern fully equipped kitchen, with stainless steel appliances: cooker and hob, fridge, freezer, microwave, dishwasher, washing machine and tumble dryer.
• 2 double bedrooms, with en-suite shower rooms.
• 2 1/2 Bathrooms
• Telephone entry system
• Marble flooring
• Air conditioning hot and cold
• Automatic blinds
• Large communal swimming pool
• The secure complex is gated with 24 hour time security personnel
• Just a few minutes drive to beautiful sandy beaches
- ID: 180990